One of the truly impressive things about Bosnians is our ability to create something from nothing. We can even make a table full of food using only flour, water, and salt. As we have become diaspora around the world, we have not stopped building and creating and there is an impressive amount of Bosnian owned businesses out there. That is why it’s time for a Bosnian Business Directory.
Please use this directory as a source for buying goods, supporting your fellow Bosnians, and strengthening our community.
You can find the Bosnian Business Directory here:
How do I use the directory?
- The directory is grouped by business category and then location, so that will be the default view you see.
- If you are looking for a specific business category, location, etc, you can use the sort and filter options in the upper left hand corner to find what you’re looking for!
How do I add my business?
We are currently not accepting new businesses in the directory as we transition our website. Please email email@example.com if you have questions.
- This directory is meant for Bosnian businesses outside of Bosnia/in diaspora only.
- Please do not submit the form if you are a lifestyle blogger. Artists, nonprofits, freelancers, creatives, podcast, and such are welcome.
Can I fill out the form if I’m a nonprofit?
Of course! There are many wonderful Bosnian nonprofits that have strengthened our community, so it only makes sense to include you in the directory too!
What if I don’t see a category that’s a good fit?
If you don’t see a category you fit into or want to suggest a new category, please reach out to the owner of the directory, Arijana Ramić, by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I update information if I’ve already submitted?
If you have submitted the form, but would like to edit your profile, please reach out to the owner of the directory, Arijana Ramić, by emailing her at email@example.com.
Please note that the Directory is run on a voluntary basis by Arijana in her free time. Because of that, updates may only happen every few weeks, so if you don’t hear from her, please know she will get to it as soon as she can!
Can you help me promote my product or event?
Of course! All you need to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a DM on Instagram. Please try to include what you would like to promote and when.
How can I share this with friends?
Share the form for submitting their business: https://airtable.com/shrdDXvazLxc9cW9j
Share the link to the directory: https://airtable.com/shrZwBe9u4RMXpcTi
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bosnianbusinessdirectory
Connect with us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bosnianbusinessdirectory/
Tips for submitting the form:
There are a few things we recommend for listing your business:
- You can select multiple categories if needed.
- For location, please enter “Online” unless you only have a physical location. If you are listing a physical location, it’s best to choose the nearest metropolis near you and list it as “City, State Abbreviation”, for example “Seattle, WA”.
- For any social media, please submit the full URL link.
- Keep your “About” section to about 2–3 sentences. It will fit more nicely on the page and be more attention grabbing.
- Choose a landscape photo instead of a taller portrait photo. Your hero image will look a lot cleaner.
- Your contact email won’t be listed, but will only be used to reach out to you if we need to get in touch about your profile.
Over 75% of the businesses listed are owned or founded by Bosnian women! (as of July 2020)
About 45% of the businesses listed operate online (as of July 2020)